GLOCK® G19 GEN 5
•Ambidextrous Slide Stop
•Flared Mag Well
•No Finger Grooves
•GLOCK Marksman Barrel
•Modular Backstrap & Beavertail System
•Each model comes with backstraps in two s
•Rough Textured Frame (RTF) Surface on grip and backstraps
GLOCK GEN5 FEATURES:
- nDLC finish for barrel and slide – GLOCK‘s nDLC provides tougher, more durable protection than previously used finish. The nDLC finish is exclusive to the GLOCK manufacturing process. The nDLC finish increases protection against corrosion and scratching and improves the ability of the pistol to function in degreased or adverse conditions. The nDLC finish will be exclusive to Gen5 pistols at this time.
- GLOCK Marksman Barrel -The GLOCK Marksman Barrel (GMB) features new barrel rifling which delivers improved accuracy.
- Removal of the finger grooves on the grip – Removing the finger grooves improves the ergonomics of the grip. The absence of finger grooves improves the ability of the pistol to deliver a consistently comfortable grip to a wider range of consumers, regardless of their finger size and whether or not gloves are worn.
- Ambidextrous Slide Stop Lever – The ambidextrous slide stop lever makes it easier for gunowners to quickly, safely and comfortably manipulate the slide whether they areleft-handed or right-handed.
- Flared mag-well – The larger opening of the flared mag-well makes it easier to funnel the magazine into the mag-well, particularly in high-stress situations where fractions of seconds matter.