The Safariland® Model 5198 holster is lightweight, with low-cut sides allowing for an easy draw, and an open-top designed for defensive pistol competition. The holster is also well suited for concealed carry due to its compact size. A trigger guard detent and adjustable tension device secure the gun in the holster during rigorous activity for reliable carry retention. Durable thermoformed SafariLaminate™ construction makes this holster tough enough for constant wear, and the STX finish keeps it looking good through years of use.
The 5198 comes with both injection-molded paddle and belt loop, so you can attach and adjust carry for comfort and to match your needs. The Model 5198 open-top concealment holster is IDPA and USPSA approved.
- Compact and lightweight
- Open-top paddle holster for defensive pistol competition and daily carry
- Low-cut sides for ease of draw and added comfort
- Durable SafariLaminate™ construction
- Detent in trigger guard for reliable weapon security
- Injection-molded paddle design is highly concealable and rides close to the body
- Included 567BL injection molded belt loop is user adjustable for cant; can even be worn cross draw
- Belt loop offered for 1.5" (38mm), 1.75" (45mm), 2" (50mm), and 2.25" (58mm); please specify when ordering
- IDPA and USPSA approved
- Available in STX finishes