From big hikes into remote reaches of water or the urban commuter landscape of the city, this backpack keeps your most important items completely protected from the elements. This completely submersible backpack in color Yucca is one of Fishpond's toughest bags ever, constructed with their bombproof 1680D 100% recycled TPU coated Cyclepond nylon, a waterproof TIZIP closure, and a sturdy harness system for a more comfortable carry. This new pack is equipped to carry and protect everything you could ever need for a day on the water. Whether in the boat rolling through rapids or on your back bushwhacking along the banks, the Thunderhead Submersible Backpack is sure to keep your cameras, lunch and tackle dry. Explore with confidence knowing that the new Thunderhead Submersible Backpack will shield all of your gear from whatever Mother Nature throws your way!
- 1680D 100% recycled TPU coated Cyclepond nylon
- Fully waterproof TIZIP® zipper closure with coated webbing pull tabs on the main compartment and water resistant zipper closure on the front pocket
- Lightweight foam molded back panel, shoulder straps, and a hip belt which is removable and can also be vertically adjusted for different torso lengths (compatible with many Fishpond chest packs with modular buckles on the shoulder straps and hipbelt)
- Completely submersible
- Coated webbing daisy chain and D-Ring on front panel for various accessory attachments.
- One set of Fishpond gear straps (included) that can be positioned on left or right side
- Interior organization with one zippered pocket and one clear stash pocket for small gear
- Coated webbing haul handle